If you need an emergency electrician, you can rely on us to assist you in Charlotte.
If you have ever experienced an electrical problem, you know how scary and stressful it can be. Not only can it be difficult to determine where the problem started, but you may also need extensive repairs in order to get your electrical systems working again. At Mister Sparky by Wise Electric Control Inc., we understand that when you have an electrical emergency, you can’t wait to resolve the issue. That’s why, when you need an emergency electrician, we provide 24/7 emergency services to meet your needs.
At Mister Sparky by Wise Electric Control Inc., we believe your safety is critical. So, even if you have called an emergency electrician, there are several important steps you should take in the event of an electrical emergency.
- Call 9-1-1 if anyone has been electrocuted.
- Do not touch anyone who may have been electrocuted, especially if they are still connected to the power source.
- Turn off the electricity if possible – this may involve flipping the breakers on your electrical panel.
- If you cannot turn off the electricity, move live objects away from you with something that does not conduct electricity such as Teflon, rubber, glass or paper.
- Protect yourself and others at all times in the event of an electrical emergency.
While we certainly hope you are never in this situation, you can rest easy knowing that our licensed electricians are prepared to assist you when you experience an electrical emergency. You can call us any time, day or night, and we will work to assist you and resolve the problem.
At Mister Sparky by Wise Electric Control Inc., “We’re On Time, You’ll See, or the Repair is Free!” If you need an emergency electrician, you can rely on us to assist you in Charlotte, North Carolina. Call us today to learn more.
At Mister Sparky by Wise Electric Control Inc., our emergency electricians serve Charlotte, North Carolina and all surrounding areas, including (but not limited to) Cherryville, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Matthews, Mooresville, Troutman, Hickory, Lenoir, Newton, Sherrills Ford, Morganton, Terrell, and Statesville.