INTERESTED IN FINANCING YOUR NEXT ELECTRICAL PROJECT?
AT MISTER SPARKY BY WISE ELECTRIC CONTROL INC. WE OFFER ALLY LENDING AND SYNCHRONY FINANCING FOR ALL ELECTRICAL PROJECTS LARGE AND SMALL.
WHEN YOU NEED ELECTRICAL WORK DONE, BACK UP YOUR PROJECT WITH THE RIGHT FINANCING.
Please see below for more information on the right financing for you:
Ally Lending is on a mission to give you the most straightforward, easy, and efficient financing in the industry. Their financing gives you the option to pay over time for products and services, so you don’t have to put your life on hold.
Ally Lending is a business line of Ally Bank, the banking subsidiary of Ally Financial. As a whole, Ally has over 10,500,000 customers who trust them to help with banking, auto loans, and other financial needs. For over 100 years, Ally has been known for relentless dedication to customers, commitment to innovation, and simple, smart experiences.
How it works.
When you want a product or service, but can’t afford the upfront cost, Ally Lending gives you the opportunity to pay over time for the product or service.
- The perks:
- Simple, quick pre-qualification with no credit impact
- View instant customized financing offers
- Select a monthly payment that works for your wallet
- Finalize your loan with no down payment
- Experience dedicated support throughout the life of your account
- Enjoy the product or service immediately, while paying Ally Lending back over time
All loans are unsecured personal loans originated by Ally Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. Subject to credit review and approval.
Ally and Do it Right are registered service marks of Ally Financial Inc.
A credit card option designed for all electrical work. This solution offers unsecured, revolving credit lines, consistent monthly payment options, and online account management.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or if you are interested in taking advantage of one of these financing options.